Monday, February 29, 2016

Quilt Week--Daytona


Just returned home from AQS Daytona Quilt Week.   I had a wonderful time. My mom went with me and we both kept very busy with classes and shopping. 

I ended up taking 3 classes with Cindy Needam. What a fantastic teacher.  I highly recommend her classes. She teaches heirloom quilting and feathers. Since I'm feather obsessed it was a must. 


The other class she taught was called the open thread bar.   She explained all about the different of thread. She is also a spokesperson for Supirior Thread. We had the chance to try all the different types of thread she brought with her. I especially enjoyed the silk. 


I also had the pleasure of meeting Vanessa from the Crafty Grmini. She is so sweet. I got her new ruler and thread collection. 
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment