Monday, March 11, 2013

In The Bag





I know I posted one of these in my earlier posts but Ive been busy.  I just love these little bags.  They come in 3 sizes and are fun to make up.  The top opens nice and big so you can get to everything.  
I think they make great little gifts.  
These are MINE!!!
I posted the link with the pattern in my previous post.

My daughter came home Saturday with a friend on her way home from a cruise.  So I made these up for her and her friend. I filled them with Easter basket grass, jelly beans and chocolate and told them the Easter Bunny came.   They loved them.  When are they too old for the Easter Bunny? 
These are for the girls I work with.  Ill let you know how they like them.  I let them pick out the fabric from a layer cake I had.  Since I was already making two it didn't take too much more time to make four.  I may have to put some bunny grass and chocolate in them.  

Your never too old for the Easter Bunny!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hands down the CUTEST and most WELL-MADE Easter gift I have ever received! I just LOVE (and use all the time) my little bag! Beth, your sewing skills are amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete