Sunday, January 20, 2013

Today's Accomplishments



A Birthday present along with a coffee mug for a friend at work.



 I have two quilts in the works. The first one is my Stepping Stones quilt  it is pinned and ready to be quilted.  I just need to find the perfect quilting thread.  The other is my Houndstooth and it is laid out and ready to be sewn together but it still needs a back.  So now I have a great excuse to start a new project...

 Soon to be disappearing 9 patch


 I have had this Moda California Girl charm pack for a while and have been looking for a pattern to use it in.  I saw a post for a disappearing 9 patch and it reminded me of this fun easy block.  All I have right now is 9 patches but once I cut it and do the disappearing part I think it will make a great baby quilt.


These are leftovers from my Stepping Stones quilt.  

I cut wedges from the leftover Key Lime Bali Pops  fabric and keep a stack next to my sewing machine.  I use them for leaders and enders.  It's amazing how fast this went together.  Not sure what I will make from the Dresden's maybe a table runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment